Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer has FINALLY arrived. We are spending a lot of time outside. I hate not being at the lake though. Tomorrow we are going to take the motorhome to Ft St James to a wedding. The wedding is the next day and before the wedding Pete and I are going to have our first homestudy visit. I am not sure what to expect. I feel like we may be looked upon as though we need to prove ourselves because of past accusations. That is hard to do because how do you prove that you just love kids?
We are leaving Charissa and Damon with a family that is involved with the wedding while we go to meet with the social worker. I am not sure how to convince Charissa to not play the manipulation game while we are gone. Hopefully she will just go with the flow of the other kids around her and forget about it.

No comments: